No, you don’t have to be present to open an account. Click the link below to open a personal banking account online:
This great program is offered through First Community Bank’s partnership with Generations Gold Inc., one of the leading full-service-discount providers in the US. Your membership in GenGold will reap rewards quickly, as you begin to save money on purchases for travel, groceries, restaurants,movies, prescriptions and much more. Also, GenGold lets you register up to five additional family members who reside 25 miles or more from a First Community Bank branch.
Click here to learn more about GenGold.
Click here to apply for a GenGold membership.
• Batesville Main Branch - 1325 Harrison St.
• Bald Knob - 159 Hwy. 167
• Cabot - 3084 Bill Foster Memorial Hwy. • 11 Prospect Ct.
• Cherokee Village/Highland - 1 Iroquois Dr.
• Conway - 1089 Front St.
• Harrison - 220 E. Ridge Ave.
• Jonesboro - 1617 S. Caraway Rd. • 630 Southwest Drive • 222 E. Washington Ave.
• Lepanto - 202 Greenwood Ave.
• Little Rock - 4900 Kavanaugh Blvd. • 8201 Ranch Blvd.
• Mountain Home - 310 Hwy. 62 E.
• Newport - 2525 Malcolm Ave.
• Searcy - 2801 E. Race St. • 800 E. Beebe Capps • 2401 E. Beebe Capps
• Neosho, MO - 3005 Gardner Edgewood Dr.• Jane, MO - 21196 US 71
With First Community Bank’s Christmas Club account, Youth Savings account/Squirrel Club account there is no required minimum. For a personal checking account to be opened a $50 minimum is required and for a personal savings account a $25 minimum is required.
With our online banking service, you have a virtual bank branch wherever you have a computer! Schedule payments, move money between accounts and more - anytime, day or night.
For more information on online banking, click here.
We have lots of great options! Please click here to see what best suits your needs.