CARING FOR YOUR ASSETS AND BENEFICIARY NEEDS WITH EXPERTISE AND PERSONAL ATTENTION
First Community Bank is proud to offer the professional fiduciary services of our Trust Department to the communities we serve. Today your asset management needs may be quite sophisticated and your beneficiary relationships complex. More than ever, you need an experienced fiduciary.
YOU CAN RELY ON US AND OUR "4 C'S" APPROACH
• Capability - Since our in-house professionals actively manage assets daily, they are familiar with all kinds of trusts, tax and estate planning strategies, and the legal responsibilities of a fiduciary.
• Commitment - Our Trust Administrators average over 20 years of experience and stay current on changes in the industry to better serve our clients.
• Character - Fiduciary responsibility is the heart of First Community Bank. We are committed to the highest ethical standards.
• Creativity - We listen to our clients' needs and adapt to them as their needs change.
Most importantly, we respect your objectives. We are your financial partner and advocate for achieving your goals in the following areas.
• Personal Trust Services
• Estate Planning
• Investment Management
• Estate Settlement
• Employee Benefit Services
• Custody and Agency
• Corporate Trust Services
• Charitable Giving
• Escrow Services
• Individual Retirement Accounts
Non-deposit investment products are • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ITS AFFILIATES • NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
FIRST COMMUNITY BANK DOES NOT OFFER TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE.