November 30, -0001
The Adventure First Travel Club of First Community Bank will host a presentation at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 5, to preview and accept reservations for a springtime river cruise through the European countries of Holland and Belgium. The event will be held in the Community Room at the downtown First Community Bank location at 301 E. Main Street, in Batesville.
Bank customers and guests will be given the opportunity to celebrate springtime in April 2022, by gliding alongside miles of bright blooming fields of tulips and iconic windmills on a modern river cruise ship.
“The health and safety of our customers remains our top priority, and we will do all we can to ensure a safe, secure, and seamless experience,” said Dale Cole, chairman and CEO of First Community Bank. “We encourage everyone to travel safely and savor springtime on a glorious tulip river cruise through two of Europe’s most historic countries.”
Among the highlights:
• Visit Keukenhof Gardens, home to more than 7 million tulips.
• Enjoy a canal cruise in the heart of Amsterdam.
• Stop in Arnhem, the favorite summer retreat of the Dutch royal family.
• Step into medieval times during a Bruges walking tour.
• Relax as you make your way along picturesque scenery and visit beloved cities such as Amsterdam, Ghent and Bruges.
• Experience “Floriade 2022 Expo,” a once-in-a-decade international exhibition that celebrates horticulture and promotes green, sustainable technologies.
A limited number of staterooms are available on the elegant river cruise ship, so interested travelers should plan to reserve their spaces during the preview party on Tuesday, October 5 at 5:30 p.m., in the Main Street community room at First Community Bank, 301 E. Main Street, in Batesville.
The cruise ship includes about 75 staterooms and suites, accommodating only about 150 passengers.
For additional information about the Adventure First Travel Club or any of its trips, call First Community Bank at 870-612-3400 and ask for Chuck Jones.